Monday, September 24, 2012

Pug Furiend Needs Help

Our California furiend Belatrix needs our help.  She's trying to win free doggy daycare for a yearAND to be on the cover of a 2013 Calendar.  See below to see how you can vote and help Bella win.  We are gonna vote EVERYDAY and you can too.  Go NOW and VOTE!!
I'm in a contest...Vote for me!!!

SPECIAL ALERT!!! My 'Rents have entered this picture in a contest with my daycare: Camp BowWow! If I win, I get lots 'o free daycare, and I'LL BE ON THE COVER OF THEIR 2013 CALENDAR!!!!

Imagine, The Belly...ME!...on the cover of a calendar!!!! Representing all pugs, everywhere!

So, all you have to do is click here, if you do the Facebook thing:
Camp Bow Wow Contest. Then, click on "Click here to enter," then either search for "Bellatrix" or click through the B's to find the picture!

Do it every day! We can beat that Basset Hound that's in first place!

1 comment: