Monday, October 8, 2012

Yesterday Was A Very Special Day

Black Pearl reporting today:  Yesterday was a very special day!  Yesterday was mommy #1's birthday.  Mommy #2 helped me make a birthday note for her.   Mommy #1 got me as a pup, took wonderful care of my for almost 5 years.   Then she had a baby girl, Sammy.   I got real jealeous, began sitting on baby Sammy, pushing baby Sammy, and other naughty actions toward baby Sammy.   I really didn't mean too get pushy, but Mommy #1 was MY MOMMY first.   Then mommy #2 offered to take me in as her babies were all growed up, like 18 and 19 yearls old, can't push them around even if I tried.  Plus Otis needed a sister, somepug to show him how to play and somepug to cuddle with.   Mommy #1, baby Sammy, and Daddy Geoff then had to move to Colorado.   Mommy #1 and Mommy #2 have kept in touch via facebook  -  Mommy #2 posts lots of pictures of me and Otis so Mommy #1 can see our adventures.   I still love Mommy #1  -  I sure her birthday yesterday was very special.   Someday if Mommy #1 should come from Colorado to Seattle or if we every go to Colorado, I'd sure like to see Mommy #1, baby Sammy, and daddy Geoff.

3 comments:

  1. ah black pearl what a nice story...i understand about not wanting to share your moms lap..that is why when sammer is laying on moms lap i lay on top of him.....we are ordering from pugs in the kitchen for your contest winnings watch the mail for it to come!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out my cupcake blog there is something for you ....also sent your prizes today!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! That's a great story with a happy ending!
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete