Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Honest Kitchen Review

Honest Kitchen sent us some samples to try - Black Pearl is reviewing the LOVE package.
Love is Grain Free, with Fruits and Vegetables, and hormone free Beef. 

 Black Pearl and Otis are already get Force mixed in with their dinner - 1/4 cup Kibbles and 1/4 Cup Force - a dehydrated meal mix - just add water and when all mixed up, fold in with kibbles.  Th small silver bowl is Otis's, the blue bowl is Pearl's.  The Love seams to have a bit more identifiable dehydrated vegetable food  pieces than the Force.

Last night Black Pearl noticed her dinner had a different smell than her regular Force.  She had to smell is twice and then dove right in - ate all her dinner.   She got the same meal tonight, no hesitation in eating her dinner.   She seams to really enjoy her dinner.


2 comments:

  1. What kind of food is Honest kitchen?
    Much Luvums,
    The Slimmer Puggums
    George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, & Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats good to know. Mom is a little worried about me cos I often go on a hunger strike if she doesn't give me lots of fruit and veg's....If she puts them in my food I don't eat my food....although I will eat mag's puppy food....
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete