Friday, June 15, 2012

Bhy Kracke Park

Today we had to get up early, eat breakfast, then go for a car ride.  Mom put us in the car at 7:30 am.   Got  to Bhy Kracke Park at 8:30 am.  Seattle traffice - it took us an hour to go 12 miles. Then at 9:00 am, Miss Amanda took Otis and took lots of pictures of him.   At 10:30 am, it was my turn (Black Pearl).   Miss Amanda had this awsome red ball that squeeked - I really wanted that ball!   Miss Amanda was kind enough to let me play with it so I didn't even notice when she was taking pictures of me.   Oh, and we both got LOTS of yummy treats!!   We also met Dexter - a brindle pug;  CJ - a fawn pug,  and Frankie - a fawn pug.   Hope to see our new friends tomorrow at the Pug Gala - the BIGGEST pug party in all the land!   After our big adventure today, sure glad to be home and soon its gonna be bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment